JOURNAL OF TRAUMA & ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY
pISSN 2278 – 6651
VOLUME 10 | ISSUE 2 | April – June 2015
Table of Content Download PDF
Editorial Board Download PDF
1. Journal Guidelines
Dr. Qaid Dhariwal
3. Autologous platelet rich plasma therapy in Lateral Epicondylitis of Elbow
Dr. Vijaya BT, Dr. Hardikar SM, Dr. Lande O
4. A study assessing Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) as an educational tool to
Evaluate performance Skills and Awareness of management of Common Orthopaedic emergencies in
Dr. Dileep A. Devasthali, Dr. Ashish S. Ranade, Dr. Prashant Bhandari
5. Use of Tri-calcium phosphate Crystals with Cefuroxime Axetil Powder in skeletally immature
patient of Femur Osteomyelitis : Case report
Dr. Sandeep Pangavane, Dr. Nitin Wagh, Dr. Sagar Kelkar , Dr. Bharat Kelkar
6. Dislocation of Thumb Carpo-Metacarpal Joint: Case Report.
Dr. Amit Chandrakant Supe, Dr. Candrashekhar M Badole, Dr. Kiran N. Wandile
7. One Stitch Technique for Core Decompression in Ficat 2a Avascular Necrosis of Head of Femur &
Comparision with Conventional Technique.
Dr. P.G. Kulkarni, Dr. P.V.Naveen Kumar, Dr. Hitesh Patel, Dr. Utkal Dudhwala
8. Book Review: Manual of Infection Control in Orthopaedic Surgery: Operation theatre Protocols and Patient
Editors: Parag Sancheti, Rajeev Joshi, Ashok Shyam, Steve Rocha.
Dr. Ashish Ranade
Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
it’s truly informative. I am going to watch out for
brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Today, I went to the beachfront with my
kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups
thank you once again.
Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m
not very techincal but I can figure things out
pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any
ideas or suggestions? Thanks